Thursday, May 28, 2009

Has anyone thought of me?

Hello,



I can't take this anymore, I know I'm not involved but indirectly I am, because if you guys think twice its also gonna be MY day.

How long am I gonna just suck it up and pretend that I'm going to be okay by calling this thing off? I'm not being self centered but what about PRIYY?

Some of you are just busy bothering on what to wear or what time to meet up and all, but are you gonna help to patch things since it has gone worse?

E, I know what you're going trough when suddenly everyone is against you, I personally apologise because I was being self centered earlier today. You told me to still have the party without you, but I won't because WE planned it together, and it once meant a lot to you and it still does. So baby, just know that I'm here for you just as much as you've got my back. I seriously felt super bad when you cried. Its not you, its not your temper problem but its just the fact that you hate that things are falling apart. I love you so much, please stop crying and to top it off I do miss you so badly.

And for godsake! stop comparing yourself and E. She has her own style and everyone has their rights to do whatever they one. So what if your miss retro? You're not the only one, you probably got that from LB. Ring a bell? I can say it back to you that I loathe cats who copies. F you. Leave ERRA alone!

Before I forget, we all have to deal with the fact that everyone bitches about everyone, its a nome. They even have their improvised version. No use pointing out that another person is immature because it reflects back to yourself.

Lastly, lets not bail our friendship on all of this. ITS NOT FUCKING WORTH IT.





p.s : Apologies to whoever who's offended. I didn't mean it.



p.s.s : I'm gonna fcuking Miss Nur Natasya Mohtaruddin, mane you???? :(



p.s.s.s : TGB, I know we're solid as a rock! (:



p.s.s.s.s : Farah, Fitrah, NurNatt and NattSin have fun on your vacation. Ily (:

1 comment:

  1. thanks babe. i hope this thing be patched up asap la. i don't like fighting. but whatever; it'll gradually work out. i hope. :S

    ReplyDelete