Wednesday, May 27, 2009

6 years and 5 years (:


Hello,
School has been pretty hectic lately, I just can't wait for this drama to end. I'm pretty sure we're all tired of it.
After all I'm going through I've to realise that friends come and go, but F and E they're always there for me, and I hope it remains that way (:
Yes, we go through rough times together but we'd eventually work things out. I'm glad that you two are always on my side at times like this. Thanks Farah and Erra for being there through out the whole time, eventhough its my fault at times.
Carmen, Annette, Natasha, Fitrah and Florence thanks for listening, i just needed to let it out.
I love you all so damn much!
p.s : Tasya, lil P is missing youuuu.
p.s.s : I appreciate your apology, thanks. ily babe. (:
p.s.s.s : Iman, just chilll (:

2 comments:

  1. Aww baby, I love you la. :P
    Hahah. 5 years and counting baby! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, ILY too!! You're so thweeeet. <3

    ReplyDelete