Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Another year older (:

the awesome dad (:


Hello Avid Bloggers (unlike me),


I've finally turned 16! WOHOOOO!


Thankgod everything is back to normal again and I really appreciate that my babies were there for my Sweet16. (:


p.s : NattSin, Fitrah and NurNatt we'll have another gathering with you sayangs (:


So, I'm here to braggg bout 8th June :D


me, farah, dad


*walks out of the room all dressed up wearing a beanie*

pa, lets go!

wow, I didn't know it was snowing

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

whatever laaahh


Then we reached Curve at bout 1.30p.m, met up with Hannan at MNG. Then we waited almost 2 hours for Princess to come. Bloody ass. HAHAHAHA


After all of us met up, we went to Annette's Dad's karaoke place. Best gileeeee! As usual, me and Farah the pro ones. (:


We went for lunch at TGI Friday's. yummy! We watched sick videos from Carmen's friend's phone. Egahhhh, totally lost our appetite. Eventhough Carmen warned us not to watch but it was the curiousity. =P


The look on Hannan and Nette's face was simply priceless. HAHA!


After all that, went to Farah's house bout 9 plus. Me, Farah and Hannan were playing Pop The Question game, its a game where you describe the pop artist and you'd have to guess which popstar is that. Suddenly Redza came to help them out by singing songs sang by the artists.


meRedzaFarahHannan


'we are fronted by Jon...' *describes the band Bon Jovi*


'I don't wanna close my eyes' *starts singing confidently*


Isn't that Aerosmith? *confused*


'OHH YEAHHH! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA' *realises*


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA



Friends are really the best medicine when you're feeling down! I LOVE YOU HUMANS SO MUCH!


p.s : Thanks to everyone who wished me, Farah I loved your trick, and yess you were the first (:

Iman thanks for the birthday song, you're so talented. (:


p.s.s : NattSin we've got lots of catching up to do! I less than 3 youuuu


p.s.s.s : BernieKoh forgot my birthday =/


3 comments:

  1. aww, i less than three you too! and yes, a lot to talk about. teehee. :) :)

    ReplyDelete