Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Nothing Can Tear Us Apart, Mom (:

SAYANGSSSSS <3


HELLO BABIES,

I'm finally back to updating my blog again since the important subjects are over! weeeee

Mommy called today, she was feeling very down. She has health problems and it might get serious.
I felt really bad for her, I haven't been spending time with her, we can even go through a week without talking, maybe just saying hi and bye.
I love you so much ma, I just don't know how to show it. We've had lots of missunderstanding and sometimes I'd prefer pa then you. Its just that I spend more time with him then I do with you.

So, I've got new resolutions before anything happens to you I want to spend time with you (:
I miss our bonding session, we should do it more and yess there's a lot of updating to do.

"My mom is a neverending song in my heart
of comfort, happiness, and being.
I may sometimes forget the words but I always remember the tune
"
ILYSM MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment