Saturday, May 23, 2009

Take your time to realise (:

Hello!

It has been daaayysss since I've updated my blog. Pretty caught up with stuffss. Currently miss hanging out with FarahRAF. Can't wait for the outting laterr!!!! weeeeee! (:

NEWAYS, spent my day with hannan and sya today, sya bought us lunch! (: thanks babe.

To this specific persoText Colorn, here's to you (:

Its too bad that you don't like the fact that I'm in the position that you dream of being in, and I'm the person who she turns to all the time. Btw, how long have you known that person to say all that? for goodness sake it was less than a month and you two barely communicate and got to know each other. I don't care if you envy me, because the last thing I know I'm not involve in this. (:

p.s : stop making it seem like you two had something so magical together or whatsoever

p.s.s: this is my 10th post babiessss!!!


1 comment: