Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Two's a company, three's a crowd

Hello,

Back to school and I'm missing you, I know I'm not like her but you can't expect much from me, I have my way in doing things. Its pretty obvious you miss her, but don't use me as a reason to get over her. Yes you tell me its already 2 years since you two broke up, but why still mention bout her? How am I to know you're over it. she practically moved on, what about you?
Stop telling me to get hold of myself when you can't get hold of yourself. Its not my first time being in this situation. Stop telling me that you love me when all you talk about is her. I'm not being arrogant or whatever, but I have to be selfish at times like this.
I think we're better off being friends, I don't want to commit myself in shiznits like this. I'm scared of losing you as my friend, because I appreciate you. (:


" And thats why, my love, you'll never live without I know you want me girl cause i can see you checking me out, and baby you know, you know you want me too, don't try to deny it cause I'm the only one for you *farts* "

ily, ewyn (:

No comments:

Post a Comment