Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Them, razors.



BLAHH.

I seriously don't know what is up with everybody, or is it just me?

So I've said to have attitude problem and not being committed.

Strike 1 : Accepted it, was being positive. Okay.

Next, being neglected when I'm still in.

Strike 2 : Wondered, accepted it, disappointed. Still okay.

Later on, being assumed for using a friend. So I did, but not the whole time.

Strike 3 : Decided to confront, said to have reasons for everything. Hurt, unexpectedly.

After that, told dad about everything, was planning to, but i was about to burst.

Strike 4 : Cracked. I've never cried to my dad about friends because that is so standard 3.

Honestly, I don't know if I've changed throughout the whole year.Okay maybe I did, from smoking to piercings, but minus all of that I'm still me.

I never knew that you, a friend that I thought I was okay with would have said those stuffs about me. I don't get why you can't confront me? I thought we knew each other for years, you can't do that either? So I'm different from you, can't you just deal with it?

Btw, I thought that this thing about me was regarding my attendance? How the fuck did it get to me using friends? Wasn't it suppose to be about me?

I'm seriously, sick and tired of this.

p.s : I've got feelings too okay? Yes I seem bold and cheerful, but I am sensitive.

p.s.s : This whole drama, is like I've committed a fucken crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment