Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hot Mess (:


HELLO!
Stayed at home today.
Fucking period cramps.
Besides, I think I lost my mojo to go school.
Granny's going for an operation this thursday. =/
She seems nervous and she's been very moody lately.
Been spending a lot of time with her.
Here's a convo where she found out about my tongue piercing. HAHA.
granny, me.
*was complaining bout me watching a kissing scene*
bj, chill la, like you never kissed before.
what did you say? you wait I'm gonna tell your mum.
*sticks out tongue without realising*
whats on your tongue? how come got stud?
*wtf moment* what nonsense? got nothing laaa.
*laughs* I don't mind actually, when you did it?
Conclusion was she didn't mind, infact she said it makes my tongue looks shorter. -.-
I'm so thankful to have a cool granny. HAHA.
I really hope the operation goes well. (:
.

No comments:

Post a Comment