Thursday, October 22, 2009

When Our Struggle Love Comes To An End



Hey.


I've been off for a while, finally done with finals.
This is gonna be a long emo post, bear with me.

Its over.
I'm never good with relationships.
I need time to sort out my life.

You've been great, but I'm never good enough for you.
Don't deny it.
I always hurt you like fuck.

I know your heart is not a rock, and you've been putting up with me.
But why is it always bout you?
Have you thought how I'd feel when you say all of those stuff?
I know I might seem like I'm okay, but can't you tell that I'm actually scared?

There's no point talking about it anyways, it has come to an end.
It was on the rocks anyways.
I don't want to lose you completely.
I want us to be friends like how we used to.
Its really up to you.

For now, I need a break.
I need to sort out my life, big time.

Thanks for the memories, love.


p.s : Friends, I know I've never told you anything, but its no point.
I don't want to talk about it.

p.s.s : You'll do fine without me, I know.


No comments:

Post a Comment