Wednesday, July 1, 2009

2 shots please! ;)

Hello,

So I didn't go to school due to certain reason. =/
Decided to spend my day with Adrienne Rochee (:
Was suppose to take Pepper and Fudge out for a walk, but I didn't know that they're FREAKING BIG. -.-
Adrienne was home alone so decided to teman her, well today we decided to try some tequila.
That bitch ass was freakin drunk. HAHAHAHA. She was so smart to mix it for the dogs. -.-
to give some "umph" she claims, she simply cracks me up. Ily Bitch Ass!

Honey, her new addiction. It turns her on. =P

The Camino Tequila which was so 'kao'

My Bitch Ass <3

I miss spending time with Adrienne, after 3 months, finally we're keeping up with each other. (:
p.s : Our phone calls are no more hours or minutes, they're miserably seconds now. =/
p.s.s : Don't bail our friendship please?
and you live in my memories,
forever more I swear.

1 comment: