Monday, April 13, 2009

eff you see kay eye tee (:

Hello,

I'm so FCUKING bored of all this lame ass same sex drama. I don't care who you wanna fcuk around with, its doesn't affect me a single bit. For fcuk sake, you are all FEMALE at the end of the day. So you can go around bitching bout me, guess what? I DON'T CARE. After all, the person that you're fcuking around is so much like my rubbish? haha, go cheapen yourself Puteri, it makes me feel good (:




p.s : I hope you'd read this, because I rather be frank bout who I'm refering to.

p.s.s : I'm trying my best to not bitch about people because it's gonna cheapen my blog.

3 comments:

  1. OHMYGD ! So it's true.
    I read Puteri's blog and I didn't know it was THAT Pejat.
    I mean like what the hell lah kan ? Sheeesh !

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWAK,UPDATE LA!
    :(
    KEEP ME WAITING JE...

    ReplyDelete
  3. puteri farhani hanani sumthing , assuntarian?
    so i've heard , i know how cheap that bitch can be.
    been there ,,,

    anyways, im jaja ;)

    ReplyDelete